Friday, September 11, 2009

opportunity call tonight

LIVE from Phoenix Acceleration!!!
212-862-1000
access code is 927590#
Invite Invite Invite!!!
5:00pm pst/8:00pm Est

7 comments:

  1. Greetings to my team members. Yesturday Dir. ED Blunt called me 5 min. before 8pm. He asks me for a testomonial I know that its something we should be ready to do but I didnt expect to be called last night live from Phoenix Acceleration I was so so nervous at the thought of speaking first I needed to organize my thoughts but how could I in just a short period I HAD TO BREATH CALM DOWN get home I was at my local supermarket I was not prepared there just something about pressure to perfom that brings out a sense of urgency my hands shoke I could not log on to the call I tried at least 10 times it was now 8:13pm my anxiety level was rising when I finally log on Ed calls my name to speak I must of gone into auto pilot I spoke about the 4 step invite, I spoke about our leadership and support system, I spoke about The benifits of being able to help your self and other reach your taget goals and dreams befor I knew it was over. I felt honored to share my experience. I hope that this experience propels you to always be ready to share your our World Venture successes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say that "Change is a door that opens from the inside". Lets stay focused and follow threw and live the dream!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saturday September

    Super Saturday NYC
    10am.-3pm.
    We will open with a buisness presentation!!!
    Clear the date
    Invite Invite Invite
    "Success is the only option"
    stay tured info will follow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super News Greg Maher a dynamic make it happen person our newest Travel cosultant Rep. has open his home for a Travel Party This Thursday 17 of Sept. in Queens Ny in the evening more info will follow. Stay tuned lets all welcome him and encourage him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Post-Acceleration Team Titan Power Leadership Call!!! Tonight 9pm est &12-432-1620, 732603# DO NOT MISS THIS CALL!!! Foward this to your ENTIRE TEAM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come on out Saturday, September 26th and get a clear
    STRATEGY for your Success and begin to take your
    business and your paycheck to the next level IMMEDIATELY!

    Do you want to learn how to take advantage of your travel products, how to Sponsor 4 and pay no more, how to host Successful Travel Parties and create duplication through promoting events & trainings AND how you can become 90/90 in 90 days earning an additional $5,000.00 in income!

    Can you get excited about that? Then send an email RIGHT NOW to ed@bluntartistry.com with “I’M THERE!”
    in the header!

    If you're serious about your Success, get your ENTIRE East Coast Team to this Training and get as many guests to the 10:AM presentation as humanly possible!!! Find people who know people in NYC and GET THEM THERE so you
    can leverage your time and your NYC Team Titan contacts!
    Our goal is to have an equal number of guests at the presentation so that Team Titan members will have to wait outside!

    Super Saturday, September 26th, 2009
    9:30AM Registration $20, Guests FREE
    10:00AM Ed Blunt Presenting
    11:00AM to 3:00PM Training
    with Director Ed Blunt & Outstanding up & coming
    Team Titan Leaders!!!
    (eat breakfast & bring a snack!)

    The Laura Pratt Conference Center
    281 Park Ave.
    Manhattan, NY 10010

    We have LIMITED space in this venue, YOU MUST REGISTER NOW by emailing ed@bluntartistry.com
    with “I’M THERE” in the header with the number of
    guests you're bringing!

    Team Titan,
    'Success is the ONLY option!'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Saturday, September 26th, get a clear STRATEGY
    for your Success and begin to take your business & your
    paycheck to the next level IMMEDIATELY!

    Send an email RIGHT NOW to ed@bluntartistry.com with “I’M THERE!” in the header!

    Get as many guests to the 10:AM presentation as humanly possible!!! Find people who know people in NYC and GET THEM THERE! "Some of my very Successful partners are having an incredible event this Saturday! I told them about you, your energy & enthusiasm and they want to meet you."

    GET YOUR PEOPLE & PEOPLE'S PEOPLE THERE!!!

    Our goal is to have an equal number of guests at the presentation so that Team Titan members will have to
    wait outside!

    Super Saturday, September 26th, 2009
    9:30AM Registration $20, Guests FREE
    10:00AM Ed Blunt Presenting
    11:00AM to 3:00PM Training
    with Director Ed Blunt and Outstanding up &
    coming Team Titan Leaders!!!
    (eat breakfast & bring a snack!)

    The Laura Pratt Conference Center
    281 Park Ave. & 22 St.
    Manhattan, NY 10010

    Space is filling up FAST in this venue, so REGISTER NOW
    by emailing ed@bluntartistry.com with “I’M THERE” in the
    header with the number of guests you're bringing!

    Team Titan,
    'Success is the ONLY option!'

    ReplyDelete